Sunday, October 19, 2008

Team Work Makes The Dream Work

Fill a balloon with hot air and it will rise above the earth. Fill Da Firm with confidence and they'll rise above their league. The Trojans now know that Da Firm is " Nothin But The Truth". The buzz around the field on Saturday, was that Da Firm has the best corners in the league and we are one of the top 3 all around teams in the league. The only way to back that statement up is to send "The Nile" home floating in the Hudson River next week. So Let's Get It!!

One would think I hit the Mega Millions the way im passing out money this week. Going out and playing the way we did for the last few weeks I feel like I finnally hit the jackpot with the team I have. So I'm enjoying myself, feel free to join me. lol! Here we go, First out the gate once again "Ponytail" (Lou) even after being seriously injured this week came out and showed the heart of a lion. Holding his man to zero catches and coming away with his 3rd INT of the season "Ponytail" (Lou) Gets a Big Bag of Money! Chuck and Yunus aka "The Cuffs" Get Money! Chuck for his 2 INT's and great TD catch and Yunus for his 2 INT's. Coy aka "The Glove" Get Money! for his outstanding TD catch. Jose aka "Kraz", Tise and Joey "Smoke" Get Money! Their TD catches. My first unit offense aka " Bodyshop" Get Money! for another week of punishing the opposing defense. The " Body Shop" mechanics are Big Lou,Kraz,Pipa, Anthony aka"Iron man" and Marktise. Also my RB Antwan "2wizz" Get Money! for Being a problem child outta the back field. Last but without a dought not least I gotta give a Bundle of Money! to my Pilot Joe "Showoff" Soto. lol! for 5 TD passes and once again bringing us in for a safe landing. Coach Drama's Words To The League:

YALL GON LEARN!! WE ARE DA FIRM!!




No comments: