Thursday, October 16, 2008

Firm Bizz

Sometimes we pay a big price for victory. This week in the U.F.L. (Uptown Football League) my team Da Firm, and yes I'm the coach handed out a good old fashion ass whooping. We put up 32 point while holding The Munstarz to a soft 6. We had a very strong all around game. Our Offense was unstoppable while our defense was relentless. The big price that we may pay for being so ball hungry, which is a great way for the defense to play is we may be without 2 of our strongest defenders for a week or so. Shout out to Ponytail (lou) and Jr. boy (Ray). Two incredible athletes who collided head on at full speed in Saturdays game. Both men were unable to continue on and had to seek medical attention later on that day. Im happy to say that both men are now doing well and we hope to see them both back out on the field doing what they love to do.

2 comments:

Chuck-it-to-MEeee said...

Wow... I guess everyone is blog'in now...
Well it's Chuck aka throw my way aka please pass me the ball aka lil Chad Johnson aka I'm tired of losing... About last week game yea it was ok, nothing to really talk about.. Well Swaz TD return was pretty funny.. Watching him run away from the defender like he just stoled an old lady bag...lol
What will impress me is putting two or three wins like this together. And start beating the teams in this league that we should be....
Now I hope everyone is paying attention.. Yes Come closer to the screen.. If I score three times this week, I'll sit down Jake Delhomme in fantasy food against Dame this week..
Matter fact I PROMISE to score twice plus have a surprise end-Zone celebration.


Life is Devine

sPiT BaLLiN' RaDiO said...

yo it's sWaz aka I get stops aka I make it do what it do aka dame owes me a MVP lol well it was a really good game and I was worried about lou and JR but I'm glad everyone is ok and we got the win..... And yes my INT was the highlight of the game!!!!